Wednesday 28 August 2013

LOVE
love, that I've been searching for
love, that I've never got
going on and on.....
facing true and lies through god
when i see myself in a mirror
i don't even look good in broken mirror
i see my mom blessing, i see the message,
but no message could ever been any clear
and i'm left alone with this holy healer

walking down alone on these empty road's
from empty house and my dirty thoughts
don't know where i'm going
i don't even know what i'm hoping
all my hope and faith are seem to be dead
"fuck" even these roads doesn't end....
sometimes i think to go back, should take U turn and move back
saw the divider cut, but their was no U turn ahead....

life is like a hell now!!
want to have fun but how??
no time for love now..
i check out on many CMS people!!
CMS is good but not the people!!
no value of mine
i feel pain, even when i take wine
i know smoking is injurious to health
who the hell care about wealth
they say smoking kills
i would like you to know that something is already killing him

i'm far far far away now
from my very own old town
i'm still having some flashback
as i was a icon of last bench
my school was great
love you teacher's , coz i know what you still hate

yes, one day will come
when every one will learn
life is like a game
you can make a very good fame
if you know how to play your game
don't try to do bluff
coz i know how to "fuck"
after all this time
belive me i'll make CMS mine....
 —

No comments:

Post a Comment